Sunday, August 12, 2007

 

I am master (for now)

With all the requests for information, I have decided to start blogging about the latest edition to the family, Vooshka, or Voo for short.

Voo is a silver spotted male Bengal kitten, about 9 weeks of age as of Monday, Aug 13, 2007 (I'll have more accurate info shortly).

If it all pans out, I will be bringing the lil' furball home on Friday, Aug 17. There's a bunch of shopping that still needs to be done, cleaning of the house and cat-proofing the various areas.

So in about 36 hrs, my life as "Master of the House" is about to change, dramatically. As a friend of mine so eloquently put it, with a cat, you're master for 1 week, slave for the rest his life.


Labels: , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?