Thursday, August 02, 2007

 

I have a problem

As some of you readers know, I have moved from Hawaii to another state (in the US, not mind), and since I was unable to bring my trusty food guinea pig (aka Elaine, my sis) with me, I am stuck with living alone and cooking for one.

Naturally I intend to invite more clueless victims to sample my wares, but at this point in time, I have drastically reduced my cooking frequency as it is really REALLY boring cooking for one.

So... if you want to try some really good food (and are a hawt chick :P) please feel free to drop me an email. Unfortunately, I am unable to furnish any kind of airfare at this (or any) point in time.

The (hopefully) good news is that I will be blogging about things other than cooking. You'll get to read first hand abt my life (or apparent lack thereof) and all the things happening. Right now, I am visiting home and, as part of my family dinner thing-a-ma-jig, I contributed a dessert of profiteroles.

Here are the pics.



Comments:
hey ... how come i never got any?!?!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?