Sunday, October 14, 2007

 

Calling all cat owners!

I would like you cats owners to perform an experiment on your cat, and post the results in the comments. Thanks!

When your cat is looking into your eyes, sit very still and stare directly back into his/her eyes until they react. It shouldn't take more than 10 seconds. What happens?

(My friend) Linda tells me her cats go all submissive and weird.

I've done this a bunch of times and Voo's response is ALWAYS to get all poofy and charge me/my face. It's kinda like a game of Chicken, but I always end up flinching.

Naturally you should take care to NOT get scratched when attempting this, but I really don't know what the "normal" reaction is. So don't blame me if you get attacked, just make sure to be careful :P

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?