Friday, November 09, 2007

 

Voo playing in water.

Partially filled the tub, tossed in a packing peanut and Voo followed it in. He enjoys himself so long as the water stays warm. I don't blame him, I hate freezing bath water too.

No, he wasn't forced in there, if a cat doesn't want to be in water, he'll try to get out, even if it means clawing you to ribbons in the process.

My lil monster is progressing nicely. He's about 8lbs, and gaining 2lbs a mth. I'm sure the 1+cup of food he eats has something to do with it. In addition to the salmon and hamachi sashimi he gets whenever I have Japanese food. It's the... good life!

I've spoken to the vet, and she said that the weight he is gaining is all musculature and bones. He's maintaining the "slim" cat profile and isn't getting fat, so there's no need to ration his food. I will have to take him to get neutered soon though. :(


Voo and a packing peanut 1/2


Voo and a packing peanut 2/2


Here's Voo playing with the packing peanut while I splash him with water. He really doesn't mind it! O.o

Aren't Bengals awesome? :)

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?