Friday, December 28, 2007

 

I am ALL oinked out

My sis and David are visiting Fabulous Las Vegas. As part of a visit with me, there's the decadent eating (naturally). Now, I'm truly not one to rave about "Ultimate" dishes. To date, there are only 3 dishes that I consider to be the pinnacle of culinary excellence:

1. Bak Chor Mee - Tai Hwa, Singapore (This is my #1 fav dish of all time)
2. Lobster Bisque - Marco Polo Hotel, The Brasserie, Singapore (Unfortunately no longer operating)
3. Creme Brulee - Bellagio, The Buffet, Las Vegas

I can honestly say that the creme brulee is *the* best I have ever tasted. It has a wonderfully silky smooth texture topped with a crisp, caramelized sugar top. It's just sweet enough to enhance the vanilla flavor.

Even though I am not a big fan of desserts, I do enjoy creme brulee, and in this instance, I consumed 5 of them. 5 more than I had planned, since I was already stuffed with all the other buffet goodies. It was seriously that good. If you are a foodie, you MUST run (not walk) to The Buffet at Bellagio.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?