Wednesday, November 19, 2008

 

Awesome ice-cream flavor

Happened to chance upon Haagen-Dazs' Limited Edition: Vanilla Honey Bee ice-cream.



As with most Haagen-Dazs products, this ice-cream is extremely creamy with a very smooth texture. What I really enjoyed about this flavor is that it combines two of my favorite flavors; vanilla and honey. While it is slightly too sweet, I find the taste of the honey lingers for quite a while after the creaminess and vanilla fades away. So, if you enjoy both these flavors, I would highly recommend you giving this product a try!

Note: It's a LE flavor, so they will stop producing (or selling) it at the end of December. I plan on stocking up so that I will get to savor this in 2009!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?