Sunday, October 07, 2007

 

Updates soon(ish)!

I apologize for the lack of recent updates. Yes, I have actually been receiving complaints that there has been a lack of pics/vids.

Just so you know I'm in college too, and for the moment, my exams are running (and ruining) my life. No, I have not turned him into a rug (or mittens for that matter).

Voo's getting bigger with each passing day, and he's definitely getting the better of me. He's figured out how to slip out of his harness, how to open cupboard doors, and he's met his first stray cat while on a walk.

I am VERY proud to say that Voo exhibits a good deal of aggressive behavior when dealing with other cats. I am SO pleased he's got some spunk to him.

He's about the stage where he's entering his 2nd "Ugly Fuzzies" stage, whereby his darker fur outgrows his lighter fur and he has that, fuzzy kitten look, only he's big.

I am considering getting another kitten, probably with the same pattern as Voo, but with brown markings, instead of silver. I am hoping the other (female) kitten keeps Voo occupied by running him around when I am in class. I most certainly hope I don't get 2 cats that actively plot against me while I am at classes. Now wouldn't that be a sight. I get home only to get mobbed by two cats, when the plan was to have them keep each other company. :-\

Anyway, that's the short update for now, Econs and Stats is calling out to me... joy!

Labels: , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?