Friday, June 13, 2008

 

I miss Voo!!!

It's been a while since I last posted an update. Been busy with school, and then it was finals season, which is never a fun thing.

I spent a significant portion of my time ensuring that I got better grades than from the last semester. And naturally, Voo was there to add some variety in the routine.

Unfortunately, I had to go out of town for almost 3 weeks, and as a result, I haven't seen that monster since May 30. The options I considered were to either put him in the freezer and defrost him in the microwave when I got back (aka cryogenic suspension) or to hire a petsitting service.

After some consideration, I decided that Voo is probably too big to fit into my microwave and it would be best to hire someone to come in twice a week to look after him.

So.... it's been over 2 weeks without Voo and O-M-G do I miss him. I can't WAIT to haul myself to Vegas. Denise and Christian have been augmenting the petsitter's services by stopping by every so often to spend time with Voo. Thus far, the response has been very good and it seems like he welcomes just about anyone into the house with great eagerness (looks like my dream of having an attack cat will have to be shelved... for now :P ).

I plan to have the camera running when I get back. So if i don't forget to do that, I should have a vid to post in a few days!

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?